I got a new bike that’s pretty similar to the previous one and got to pet 2 really fluffy cats at once. Pretty good birthday so far.
From an animated YouTube series I was a voice actor on:
Client: Hey, I just wanted to let you know that [a fellow cast member] killed himself last night.
Me: Oh my God! That’s terrible!
Client: It’s okay, I’ve sent out emails to potential replacements, and we should be back on track…
living in a small town is wonderful
- are there a lot of modes of transportation? nope! you either drive or you’re out of luck basically
- are there a lot of job opportunities? no! of course not
- are there things to do? hang out at the grocery store or go to the only movie theater the town has!
- are the people nice? of course not! not at all!
- are you close to anything interesting? nope! everything interesting happens hours away and you’re stuck in the middle of nowhere
"Fuck, my tea."
If you thinking taking seflies is immature and stupid, just get out okay.
All through my adolescence I fucking hated how I looked and hated people taking my picture and that’s no way to live because then you look back and realize you have no pictures of yourself.
So if girls today have enough self esteem to take a picture of themselves and post it for their friends, that’s awesome. So much better than them never wanting their picture taken.